Why it really matters
Government enforcement actions, complex business litigation and allegations of perpetrating or experiencing fraud are only a few of the challenges that companies and legal counsel may face at any given moment. In these circumstances, organizations and their counsel need the most experienced accounting, economic, and financial professionals. They need a team with a successful record of responding to urgent situations—wherever, whenever they are needed.
Whether you are legal counsel, a board member, or a corporate executive, we assist with the specific demands of your situation. We consult at every aspect of the process including:
- Providing expert testimony
- Assisting legal counsel by conducting internal investigations related to corruption, accounting or other fraud
- Assisting companies with the establishment of effective risk management, compliance and anti-corruption processes, controls and procedures
- Preparing valuation models and financial/economic analyses for the purposes of quantifying damages in antitrust and commercial litigation and disputes
- Utilizing e-discovery and other techniques in the context of litigation or instances in which financial or other data must be preserved, mined, reconstructed or analyzed
- Providing economic and financial analysis on a broad range of issues in litigation, antitrust and other regulatory investigations
- Providing valuation analysis for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, bankruptcy and workout, and tax planning services
We provide independent, objective critical thinking in urgent, high-stakes situations. We leverage and deploy purpose-built teams of highly skilled, creative professionals to meet your most demanding needs. We have deep experience in a diverse set of practice areas and industries, and staff our teams according to the key issues at hand in a critical situation.