We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
We self-certify compliance with:
What information do we collect?
You can access our website pages without having to input any information about yourself. In certain cases, however, you will be able to enter your personal data, but you are not obligated to do so. All personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect personal data entered in data fields in the corresponding sections of the website. The data may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. For the avoidance of doubt, we would like to point out that we do not collect any sensitive personal data, as defined in applicable local law.
What do we do with the personal information we collect?
We collect, process and use your personal data for different purposes, which include the following examples:
- to inform you about our services or offers (if you have requested them);
- to address the purpose for which you have submitted your personal data to us;
- to improve our marketing and advertising activities, as well as to improve the contents and services offered on the website;
- to gain a better understanding of your needs and to enhance our products and services for you; and
- to make decisions about positions if you have supplied personal data to us as part of a job application.
Whom do we share this information with?
Otherwise we will only transmit personal data without your consent in the following cases:
- if the transmission of your personal data is reasonably necessary in order to achieve the purposes outlined in the section titled, “What do we do with the personal information we collect?”;
- if the transmission of your personal data to subcontractors or to our consultants is required to fulfill a contract which you entered into with us;
- if the transmission of your personal data – in accordance with the EU Data Protection Directive or other applicable law – is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests and is proportionate bearing in mind your interests;
- To comply with or respond to governmental, professional and legal obligations or inquiries, carry out investigations and perform internal administrative activities; or
- if the transmission of your personal data is required or permitted by applicable law.
How to get copies of or amend the personal information we have collected
Protection of Collected Personal Information
The AlixPartners website is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13 and as such we request that minors under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information to us via the website. We recommend that parents remind their children to handle their personal data securely and responsibly on the Internet. We will not ask minors to provide their personal data if we have knowledge of their minority.
Linking to other websites
This website contains links to other websites which are not operated by AlixPartners. We assume no responsibility for the contents provided by third parties and hereby exclude all liability for the data protection and data security devices provided on the linked websites. We strongly suggest you review the third parties’ privacy policies that you access from our website.
When you access the website, a session cookie (a small data file stored on your computer’s hard drive or browser) may be saved on your computer. We may use the cookies to find out which sites visitors access and how much time they spend there. This information could help us to determine the website’s most popular sections. We may choose to analyze this information to better customize the website according to our customers’ needs and requirements. A cookie sends back limited information in it to the website the next time the user accesses the website to help us to establish if the user has accessed it previously. This is why the website can reflect the user’s preferences. If you wish to find out more about the functions of cookies or configuring your browser in such a way that it allows all cookies, rejects all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent, please consult your browsers’ instructions or help pages.
This website platform has been designed for using cookies so that the deactivation of the cookie function may reduce the website’s usability. We do not use the information from cookies in our website applications.
About us and contact details
This website is provided by AlixPartners LLP of 2000 Town Center, Suite 2400, Southfield, Michigan, 48075, United States of America. Our website server is based in the United States of America. Sections of the website relate to different jurisdictions and/or AlixPartners group companies, for example, AlixPartners GmbH in Germany, but this is part of our main website and your personal information submitted via this website will go to the United States of America.
General Data Protection Statement
You can view the AlixPartners General Data Protection Statement by clicking here.
Effective Date: June 26, 2014