The global economy has entered a period characterized by low growth and fierce competition. Companies across practically all sectors and geographies are continually challenged to do more with less and to reinvent themselves in order to win a larger share of a smaller market. There are as many levers of change as ever but, in a highly competitive environment, the margin for error has narrowed.
AlixPartners’ Enterprise Improvement team has a long track record of overcoming obstacles to change. We excel at developing customized plans built on our deep industry and functional expertise, rigorous fact gathering and analysis, and singular focus on results.
Our integrated approach to enterprise improvement produces results across a variety of industries, situations, and time frames. We work closely with management to:
- Deliver the next level of margin improvements – after the low-hanging fruit has been picked – and build the capabilities to sustain these improvements
- Unlock or accelerate opportunities that are stuck, either because of cultural challenges, leadership limitations, or competency shortfalls
- Establish the capabilities and culture to drive cost out of businesses systematically and continuously, whether to fund future growth or to protect margins
- Deliver on growth opportunities in mature markets, whether it involves price setting and realization, product or service competitiveness, or customer penetration and retention
- Achieve more operational and financial flexibility, whether to limit risk or to create agility that strengthens competitiveness
- Attain the full value of businesses after acquisitions, carve outs, and mergers; leadership and ownership changes; or market and competitive discontinuities
- Translate business strategy into competitive differentiation and superior performance, enabling an organization to execute its strategy successfully
We tackle tough issues and capture opportunities, however challenging, that are of material impact to your business. We believe in the value of experience – our senior professionals have on average more than 25 years of experience leading, managing, and consulting to businesses. This deep industry and functional expertise – combined with our pragmatism and focus on real-world outcomes – underlies our hard-earned reputation for results.