Government enforcement actions, complex business litigation, allegations of fraud perpetration, or the experiencing of fraud are among the challenges that companies and legal counsel may face at any given moment. In those circumstances, organizations and their counsel need experienced accounting, economics, and financial professionals with a successful record of responding to urgent situations—whenever, wherever those professionals are needed.
We assist legal counsel, board members, and corporate executives by:
- Providing expert testimony in court
- Conducting internal investigations related to corruption, accounting fraud, or other fraud
- Assisting with the establishment of effective risk management, compliance, and anticorruption processes, controls, and procedures
- Preparing valuation models and financial or economic analyses for the purposes of quantifying damages in antitrust and commercial litigation and disputes
- Utilizing electronic-discovery and other techniques in litigation or in situations in which financial or other data must be preserved, mined, reconstructed, or analyzed
- Performing economic and financial analysis in a broad range of issues involving litigation, antitrust, and other regulatory investigations
- Carrying out valuation analyses for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, bankruptcy and workout, and tax-planning services
We provide independent and objective critical thinking in urgent, high-stakes situations. And we handle the most-pressing demands by staffing purpose-built teams with members who are highly skilled, creative professionals and then deploying those teams according to the types of issues involved.