Enterprise Improvement Senior Vice President, Retail
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
Our Enterprise Improvement (EI) teams work with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations.
The team helps our clients deliver significant improvement in business performance and enterprise value across various industries through five key areas: revenue growth, profit improvement, cash management, digital enablement, and organisational effectiveness.
What you’ll do
We are specifically looking for individuals to join the retail team to focus on performance improvement, proposition development, omnichannel and digital transformation, margin improvement, productivity improvement, and organisational design within the retail sector.
As a Senior Vice President, you are at the core of the Enterprise Improvement team, you will lead senior client deliverables as part of a smaller team which are insight-driven, and implementation focused. You will be conducting complex and high impact work coupled with a tailored approach with rigorous but pragmatic analysis.
As a Senior Vice President, you will have a strong suite of consulting and operational knowledge; you will be working alongside experienced staff with practical, real-world experience that can swiftly identify opportunities and real issues.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Extensive and relevant experience preferably with a mix of consulting and industry within the retail sector.
- Specific delivery experience and project leadership in operational improvement including but not limited to:
- Margin improvement, including pricing, promotions, range, space
- Merchandise/product buying
- E-commerce and digital transformation
- Store network and distribution footprint optimization
- Store operating model transformation
- Omnichannel proposition and development
- Product development and product-to-market effectiveness
- End to end supply chain transformation
- Demonstrable track record in achieving implementation oriented, qualitative solutions in multiple workstreams.
- Deep understanding of business issues and the ability to communicate them effectively to team leaders and clients.
- Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure.
- True passion for achieving ambitious results.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills along with strong financial literacy and modelling.
- Passion for retail and a contributor to / participant in industry events / conferences.
- Excellent relationship management with c-suite stakeholders while achieving results.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program (health, vision, dental, disability, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.