Risk and Compliance Vice President
Client Services - Investigations, Disputes & Risk London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
The Investigations, Disputes & Risk (IDR) practice provides expert advice and leadership to companies and senior management, helping them to resolve business critical regulatory, risk and legal matters. Our clients include global organisations, and as part of the IDR family you will work alongside senior experts and leaders with years of experience in the areas of investigations, disputes and risk management.
AlixPartners has assembled a team of highly talented technology and data experts (IDR Digital), to help blue-chip clients solve their business-critical risk and compliance challenges through the innovative use of technology and data.
This expert team is responsible for a wide variety of high impact, high stakes matters, helping clients to navigate regulatory or legal investigations, undertake complex organisational change, or supporting senior management to meet its strategic objectives.
What you’ll do
An opportunity has become available for a Vice President (equivalent to Manager at Big4UK) to join our IDR Digital team in London, forming part of our IDR practice. The team is made up of a wide range of risk and compliance experts with impressive expertise and track records. We are looking for intelligent, pragmatic and results-focused individuals who can operate on a wide range of local and international engagements.
What you’ll need
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or other quantitative subject.
- Relevant experience of working on risk and compliance technology, data or operations related projects in regulated industries, preferably financial services.
- An understanding of market-leading and emerging technologies related to compliance and risk management (e.g. monitoring solutions, case management, advanced analytics, GRC platforms).
- Substantial experience defining and/ or developing technology or data solutions to meet risk and compliance business requirements.
- Substantial experience reviewing and/ or assuring technology or data solutions.
- An in-depth understanding of financial crime and an awareness of European and UK data protection laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess business acumen and can deliver consistently with minimal oversight.
- Are persistent, hardworking and flexible.
- Combine a level of technical savvy, consultancy skills and commercial acumen with client facing ability.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday
- As a team member you will broaden your skill-set, delivering high-impact and long-term effective change.
- Our IDR Digital team enjoys significant exposure across AlixPartners globally, working side-by-side with the senior leadership team, providing you with top-level insight, interaction and exposure.
- You are a future leader of our firm and, as such, you will drive commercially successful engagements in a ‘hands-on’ professional and energetic manner. You will collaborate with colleagues across the world and play an important role in promoting the firm’s full capabilities.
- AlixPartners’ entrepreneurial firm culture enables our exceptional people to create distinctive career paths tailored to your passions and interests aligned with the firm’s business. You will have the support of our leadership team, your career coach, mentors, peers, and others vested in your success.
- The foundation of a successful career in our firm is based on living our core values, accomplishing memorable client delivery, becoming a respected expert, and growing our business.
- By rising to the challenge demanded by the critical nature of our clients’ requirements, you will develop technical knowledge, commercial acumen and leadership skills, boosting your growth as a well-rounded consultant. Recognised as an individual in an organisation that values diversity, you will be consistently presented with the opportunity to harness your specific strengths to optimise the impact of the results we deliver.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.