Turnaround and Restructuring Services Vice President
Client Services - Turnaround & Restructuring London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
We now have opportunities in London for Vice Presidents (VPs) who have an exceptional track record of achieving results for their clients in financial restructuring situations. We are looking for smart and pragmatic individuals who can operate on a range of UK based as well as international engagements. We are keen to attract people who can contribute to AlixPartners’ enviable reputation for driving positive change for the immediate and long-term success of our clients.
VPs are involved in a range of advisory and formal insolvency engagements supporting the project team in dealing with clients in a professional and energetic manner. They collaborate with colleagues across the world as well as engage with, and promote, the firm’s broader capabilities.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Relevant project management experience in financial restructuring gained in consulting, private equity, banking or industry.
- University degree as well as a relevant professional qualification (eg ACCA, ACA)
- Demonstrable experience in some of the following situations is essential:
- Financial turnaround programmes
- Cash and working capital management
- Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
- Formulating, reviewing and analyzing business plans and financial forecasts
- Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
- Balance sheet restructurings
- Options analysis
- Contingency planning
- Schemes of arrangement
- Trading administration
- Independent business reviews
- Distressed sale
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with a solid understanding of financial statements.
- Used to delivering high-value work to meet client needs.
- Experience of supervising other professionals, acting as a positive role model and able to motivate others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Advanced written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Articulate communication of information, with audience-appropriate adaption.
- Delivery of influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.