Digital Vice President
Client Services - Technology & Digital Paris
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialize in building value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We grow with our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results.
IT Transformation consultants sit within the overarching Digital team to provide independent, senior-level expertise that enables executives to drive value from Technology and as a result to improve business performance.
The Vice President will join a team of experienced professionals who have previously held senior Technology roles in large corporates.
The depth of our colleagues’ experience enables us to exert a rapid and sustainable impact across:
- Digital and Technology strategy development, operating model, capability and governance design
- Product strategy and innovation, assisting our clients with the strategy and execution of growing the digital capability of their products and services
- IT cost reduction, IT outsourcing and end to end IT Transformation
- IT platform/systems/infrastructure review, re-platforming, rationalization and consolidation activities
- IT due diligence, carve-out, and merger integration planning and execution
- IT crisis management, interim IT leadership roles, and project turnaround
The Vice Presidents will work collaboratively with the leadership to deliver analysis, reports and various other elements of client engagements. They will typically work on a small number of projects at any given time bringing a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Provide support on projects of all sizes, from inception through to completion, with an emphasis on reconciling technical requirements and scope with available resources and technology
- Support the AlixPartners team in leading all aspects of Technology in critical situations requiring time critical improvement
- Contribute technical and consulting expertise in: Digital and Technology strategy, Product strategy and innovation, IT operating model, organization & governance, IT cost reduction, IT strategic sourcing, turnaround of large scale “troubled” projects, operational due diligence, Company Separation (Carve-out) or integration (Merger) projects, IT complexity reduction, or platforms/infrastructure consolidation
- Contribute to our Digital practice and thought leadership development initiatives
- Participating in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of applicable professional IT consulting or IT operations experience.
- Experience of delivering small projects and/or working across multiple work streams of larger projects
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities with knowledge of prevalent tools, methodologies and frameworks
- IT knowledge and practical experience within Digital, Technology or IT of one or more of the following areas: IT software delivery, IT infrastructure and operations, solutions architecture, IT governance (audit, risk, compliance, security) and/or IT project management
- Robust fact gathering, analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience of implementing projects in a variety of environments, using different methodologies e.g waterfall, agile, iterative development
- Ability and willingness to travel across EMEA
- Knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Current citizenship; passport holder and/or work authorization in EMEA. Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union
- Fluent English
- You demonstrate a keen personal interest in Technology, Digital and up to date in the latest trends, tools and impacts of Digital on industry
- You are passionate about driving IT effectiveness and enabling clients to achieve their business objectives
- Solutions focused, you possess strong commercial acumen coupled with a strategic awareness
- You are highly motivated to develop your knowledge in a way that can improve the quality of our work
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace ambitious environment
- You can deliver expertise in critical and urgent situations, requiring rapid improvement
- A highly collaborative approach, able to develop consensus from a wide range of partners
- You focus on achieving success in individual and team projects
- You have a strong attention to detail and produce clear and accurate written outputs
- You are a positive role model, developing self and others through coaching and informal feedback
- You are confident when collaborating with clients and stakeholders, with the ability to build relationships, influence and provide advice to key decision makers
- Confident when talking to clients
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.