Enterprise Improvement Vice President
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement Paris
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
The Enterprise Improvement (EI)practice is experiencing significant growth, during which you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Structure is in place to support the growth of seasoned entrepreneurs with either a specialist sub-sector or functional focus or, indeed, with the experience and credibility needed to advise on multiple facets covered by our sector communities. Our clients are top-tier, household brands from a diverse range of sectors. We also advise a number of the leading private equity firms, supporting them on accelerating value creation within their portfolio companies, as well as on transaction-related matters.
What you’ll do
An opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join our Enterprise Improvement team in Paris. The profile expected will have developed functional skills in Operations, Supply chain, Procurement. The competencies could have been developed in several sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Consumer goods and Retail, Private Equity, Energy…
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- Minimum relevant years of professional experience of 4-8 years
- Track record in successful implementation of bringing bottom line improvement at client or company
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas in operational improvement including engineering manufacturing(footprint optimization, lean manufacturing), supply chain (logistics, procurement), top line improvement (pricing, growth), retail, consumer goods, process industries
- Demonstrate own professional network
- High level of academic achievement or professional qualification
- Education: top engineering or business school
- Ideally, Mix of industry and consulting experience, or experience in top consulting firms
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluency in English and French is critical; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Adaptable and proficient with change in a practical environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, with the high-energy, flexibility and adaptability required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers.
- Must be hands-on, number savvy, highly analytical with attention to detail, dedicated, entrepreneurial, able to work autonomously, great teammate, credible communicator, with mature and professional style
- Able to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines and make decisions
- Possesses strong attention to details, able to produce clear and accurate written outputs
- Confident when talking to clients
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.