Front End Developer
Client Services - Technology & Digital Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high-impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
What you’ll do
We are a growing team of engineers focused on using the latest technologies and outside-the-box thinking to create modern and delightful web-based tools that enable our consultants to drive impactful business initiatives and deliver sustainable value creation to our clients.
- Motivated and takes ownership of features worked on
- Has working knowledge of user-centric designs
- Has strong troubleshooting skills
- Wants to create technology policies and standards to promote development best practices and aid in the support of development goals
- Wants to help produce thought leadership material around all aspects of development
What you’ll need
- Expert-level knowledge with one or more front-end JS frameworks – VueJS, preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of CSS/SCSS– using the Bootstrap framework
- D3 visualization experience or other SVG/Canvas-based charting libraries
- Solid understanding of modern web protocols (HTTP) and concepts (REST, API, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Excellent communication skills – English is required
- Excellent debugging skills
In addition, the developer/engineer must have working knowledge of:
- NPM, Webpack, Git, Chrome Dev Tools
- Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proficient in UI/UX best practices
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. You can learn more about our Culture and Career Development opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.