Global Service Automation Engineer
Client Services - Technology & Digital Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? Here, at AlixPartners your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
In this critical role on AlixPartners’ team, you will provide technical and business support to our consultants for all web applications.
This position also requires strong scripting skills to automate manual tasks and inefficiencies.
- Work closely with consultants in providing hand-on product and tool support, Q&A, documentation, feature demonstration, etc.
- Develop scripts to automate manual tasks using Python
- Troubleshoot data issues on SQL Server databases
- Generate reports on SQL Server databases
- Execute and enhance already existing Python scripts to automate daily tasks
- Participate in the creation (or modification) of documentation related to system configuration, policies, and procedures
- Participate in the analysis of new software applications for optimal performance. Participate in troubleshooting as required
- Analyze, report, and advise on various systems and application performance issues
- Provide day-to-day technical, administrative, and functional support for the various platforms and systems
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of progressive experience in supporting and troubleshooting web applications, from a front-end & back-end perspective
- 2+ years of experience in scripting and automation with Python (specific experience with pandas, selenium and any library used to connect to a database is a plus)forms and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English). Proficiency in other languages is a plus
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. You can learn more about our Culture and Career Development opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.