Corporate Applications Senior Developer
Corporate Services - Information Technology Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
In this important role in AlixPartners, you will work within a team in designing, developing, and implementing high-quality solutions to meet customer demands and be willing to take ownership of problems and work with team members to deliver solutions that meet customer needs, with primary responsibility for the Connections Analytics Platform.
The Corporate Applications Development & Integration Senior Developer is a full-time role located in Buenos Aires reporting to the Corporate Applications & Technology Consultant Services team management. Paid relocation is not available.
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Assist in the design and development of applications that interface with other enterprise applications using .NET technologies.
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications under direction of senior team members.
- Support enhancements of present applications.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical area or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education, training, and certifications.
- Minimum 2years of application development experience using .NET technologies (c#) preferred.
- Minimum 2years of application development experience using Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- Minimum 3-years of application development experience using algorithm development.
- Expertise in the design and implementation of user-centric software, with focus on usability.
- Experience consuming Web Services / Web API preferred
- Knowledge of data visualization frameworks like D3JS or Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with SSIS, SQL server and basic database operations is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum) is a plus.
- Experience with CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and remain focused under time constraints.
- Experience in troubleshooting with a penchant to provide high-quality work is preferred.
- Must be familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
- Authorized to work in Argentina and travel freely internationally without restrictions or visa sponsorship.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.