Digital Marketing Senior Specialist
Corporate Services - Marketing New York
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Corporate Services people may be able to work remotely up to two days per week. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
What you’ll do
This is an opportunity to join our Digital Marketing Team at a time of significant growth and development. In this integral role, you will leverage your digital marketing and communication skills to develop and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns across the firm, including website content management, social media marketing, paid media, and reporting.
The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist is a full-time role in New York and reports to the Digital Marketing Director. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
- Support multichannel digital marketing strategy that includes social media, email, search engine marketing, paid social, and marketing automation and help establish employee advocacy and digital amplification programs.
- Own our organic social media approach, partnering with our digital marketing agency to develop and execute a strategy that resonates with target audiences, expands international reach, and reinforces the AlixPartners brand and key corporate themes.
- Manage day-to-day social media postings and activities, i.e., content creation, publishing, queue management, and community engagement across corporate social media channels.
- Ensure smooth and efficient multilanguage content updates to corporate websites, including creating user-centric landing pages and keeping informational content fresh and accurate.
- Maintain and communicate consistent search engine optimization practices across the websites.
- Partner with reporting specialist to deliver digital marketing channel and campaign reports and dashboards, communicating impact and results to internal clients.
- Maintain a high degree of quality control and enforce the consistency of brand standards and tone of voice across owned digital channels.
- Advise and coach colleagues on digital marketing best practices and maintain a repository of digital marketing case studies, resources, and learnings.
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Minimum three (3) years of professional digital marketing and social media work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters in relevant field a plus
- Strong project management, flexibility, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Understanding of digital marketing and social media best practices, including the basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing tactics, and user experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tool, project management, and content management systems (Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Umbraco, WordPress, Pardot, and HubSpot)
- Experience using Photoshop or Illustrator strongly preferred
- Must be familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.