Business Marketing Manager
Corporate Services - Marketing New York
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Corporate Services people may be able to work remotely up to two days per week. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
What you’ll do
In this key role within the AlixPartners’ Corporate Services team, you will have a lead role in business marketing activities, including supporting the brand internally and externally and collaborating on global marketing initiatives.
The Business Marketing Manager is a full-time role preferably located in New York, NY and reports to the Global Business Marketing Director. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
- Raise the visibility and brand awareness of AlixPartners by driving the Firm’s brand campaigns and managing regional firm partnerships, sponsorships and marketing activities
- Ensure a consistent, premium brand platform across business marketing activities
- Work with Business Marketing team members to conceive, plan and action service line, industry, and channel marketing needs, aligned with the firm’s strategic priorities
- Work with members of the corporate marketing team, digital marketing team, and media relations to initiate and execute campaigns in support of these services
- Manage third party vendors and partners for events, sponsorships, and award programs
- Plan and execute events for campaigns
- Track campaign activities and outcomes to report on results with marketing leads
- Review marketing materials and messaging for accuracy and consistency
- Additional responsibilities as identified; this description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum five (5) years B2B marketing experience required
- Experience with marketing in a professional services environment, particularly with industrial industry sectors, is considered a plus
- Exposure to multi-channel marketing campaigns is highly preferred
- Proven track record of strong project management skills
- Proactive and responsive; ability to juggle multiple large and complex projects under time pressure and adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience working to create marketing programs
- Experience working with external vendors
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners' Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.