Enterprise Improvement Senior Vice President, Financial Services
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement London
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
At AlixPartners, you're the driver of your own career. You will work with highly specialized and experienced teams in a collaborative environment who will encourage your development and support you in finding opportunities to continue building your skillset. You will be appointed a career coach, who is there to support and offer advice, as well as play a critical role in your personal and professional development. You will learn from recognized experts; leveraging their knowledge and skills, so that you can make an impact and deliver measurable results for our clients.
What you’ll do
Our Enterprise Improvement teams work with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations.
The team helps our clients deliver significant improvement in business performance and enterprise value across various industries through five key areas: revenue growth, profit improvement, cash management, digital enablement, and organizational effectiveness.
With complex regulatory requirements, costly and outdated IT structures, the emergence of new risk and digital innovations there is increased pressure on companies in the financial services sector. Retail or investment banking, asset management or insurance, all being forced to rethink their business models or even completely reinvent themselves.
At AlixPartners we support financial service providers of all segments in facing the complexity and challenges of transformation, thus clearing the way for profitable, future-oriented growth.
As a Senior Vice President, you are at the core of the Enterprise Improvement team, you will lead senior client deliverables as part of a smaller team which are insight-driven, and implementation focused. You will be conducting complex and high impact work coupled with a tailored approach with rigorous but pragmatic analysis.
As a Senior Vice President, you will have a strong suite of consulting and operational knowledge; you will be working alongside experienced colleagues with practical, real-world experience that can swiftly identify opportunities and real issues.
What you’ll need
- Extensive and relevant experience with a mix of consulting and industry within the banking or insurance sector.
- Specific delivery experience and project leadership in operational improvement including but not limited to:
- Performance improvement
- Organization transformation/ simplification
- Cost and value optimization
- Divesture/ Carve out
- Direct and indirect procurement
- Product to market organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrable track record in achieving implementation oriented, qualitative solutions in multiple workstreams.
- Deep understanding of business issues and the ability to communicate them effectively to team leaders and clients.
- Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure.
- True passion for achieving ambitious results.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills along with strong financial literacy and modelling.
- Passion for financial services and a contributor to / participant in industry events / conferences.
- Excellent relationship management with c-suite stakeholders while achieving results.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- Master’s degree and / or an MBA, and evidence of a strong academic record.
- A degree in Business, Finance or Engineering is preferable but not essential.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program (health, vision, dental, disability, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.