Enterprise Improvement Senior Vice President
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement United States
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Client Services people may combine client-site, AlixPartners office and remote working. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
What you’ll do
Are you interested in a future that exceeds your expectations? AlixPartners, a leading global consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Vice President who is passionate about delivering high value, complex opportunities. Our advisory/consulting organization is distinctive - you would have the opportunity to work on situations that are literally on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, as well as at the top of Board Room agendas. We work for owners, boards and CEOs and they hire AlixPartners to assist on solving their most complex, highest value opportunities.
Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, using their skills and experience to build measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for leading projects, analyzing corporate performance, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvement in your industry or functional area(s) of expertise in ‘high stakes’ situations. As part of our collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to achieve exceptional results in our fast-paced environment, with continuous opportunities to pursue your professional development, career interests and growth aspirations.
This is a full time Enterprise Improvement Senior Vice President position. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- 8–15 years of business experience
- 2+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment preferred.
- Recognized for deep skills and passion as a specialist in specific industries/service(s) area(s) (e.g., any combination of industry or service areas such as; supply chain, profitability, logistics, procurement, revenue growth, retail, manufacturing, consumer, process industries, aerospace, high tech, business services, restaurant, automotive, private equity, financial services, life sciences, etc.)
- Experienced with leading and managing complex work streams and projects.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment.
- Understands client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas. Builds and drives the case for change on related work streams and projects.
- Proficient with complex and sophisticated negotiations.
- Independently structures problem solving approaches and adapts quickly to changing direction.
- Synthesizes complex analysis and identifies implications with attention to detail.
- Creative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches.
- Effectively plans for and mitigates risks on projects and work streams.
- Experienced with proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest.
- Advanced written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development. Articulately communicates information and adapts communication effectively to the audience.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers.
- Works effectively with others. Capable of ‘flexing’ between big picture strategy and detailed focus.
- Analytical, capable of developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications.
- Openness for up to 100% travel M-F
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or foreign equivalent. Master’s degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
#LI-Remote # LI-EI
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.