Enterprise Improvement Vice President
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement United States
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Client Services people may combine client-site, AlixPartners office and remote working. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
What you’ll do
Are you interested in a future that exceeds your expectations? AlixPartners, a leading global consulting firm, is looking for a Vice President who is passionate about delivering high value, complex opportunities. Our advisory/consulting organization is distinctive - you will have the opportunity to work on situations that are literally on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, as well as at the top of Board Room agendas. We work for owners, boards and CEOs and they hire AlixPartners to assist on solving their most complex, highest value opportunities.
Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, using their skills and experience to build measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analyzing corporate performance, business modeling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations. As part of our collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to achieve extraordinary results in our fast-paced environment, with continuous opportunities to pursue your professional development, career interests and growth aspirations.
This is a full time Enterprise Improvement Vice President position. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- 3 - 8 years of business experience or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment preferred.
- Analytical; capable of accurately developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics. Systematic approach, quickly identify issues for related areas of responsibilities. Synthesizes own analysis and identifies implications and effective at quickly drawing accurate conclusions. Proven track record of making solid recommendations for project assignments.
- Creatively designs and develops new tools, methodologies and approaches for analysis and data management, in support of clients, with an eye for re-use and/or expansion. Masters and effectively uses existing tools, methodologies & approaches.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advanced written communication skills, experienced with preparing client ready documents as well as structuring and developing presentation materials.
- Extraordinary customer service and interpersonal skills. Experience working and communicating directly with senior executives and staff.
- Excellent verbal communication capabilities. Concisely presents information, skilled at adapting the level of detail. to the audience. Dedicatedly offers information and raises issues.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database applications and other related tools.
- Openness for up to 100% travel Monday – Friday.
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or foreign equivalent. Master’s degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
#LI-Remote # LI-EI
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.