Corporate Services - Information Technology Dallas
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
AlixPartners requires COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for this position, subject to reasonable accommodation.
What you’ll do
The Corporate Applications ServiceNow Senior Developer will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the Now platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on developing and delivering technical solutions on the Now platform. Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members. Primary upward interaction is with direct leader. May interact with peers and/or other management levels. Manages medium to large work efforts assigned by leadership.
The ServiceNow Developer (known internally as Corporate Applications ServiceNow Senior Developer) is a full-time role located in Southfield, MI, Chicago, IL, Dallas or Houston, TX, reporting to the Corporate Applications ServiceNow Manager/Platform Architect. Paid relocation is not available.
- Demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
- Design, develop and implement new application modules, service catalog workflows, within the Now platform and integrations with external systems.
- Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
- Interact cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
- Oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects that are assigned
- Produce and maintain detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, tech notes, and testing, etc.
- Review and refine designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Three (3) years of experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to develop quality documentation that clearly articulates solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations for clients
- BS or BA degree in Information Technology or Computer Science; related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate detailed and complex information to others.
- Experience with Flow Designer and Integration Hub
- ITIL Foundations 3 or higher preferred
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification (Orlando or Higher) preferred
- ServiceNow Developer Certification (Orlando or Higher) preferred
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow ITSM, ITBM, GRC and ITOM ServiceNow products
- Must be familiar with, and promote and abide by all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.