Talent Acquisition Manager, Digital
Corporate Services - People London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
The position and team:
AlixPartners requires a competent, passionate and dedicated Talent Acquisition professional who can assist with the end-to-end life cycle of the recruitment process for our Digital business, and act as the custodian for the full candidate experience.
The role will report to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director and will work closely with the wider EMEA Talent Acquisition team, the EMEA People Operations team, the EMEA People Business Partnering team who also support Staffing and Resourcing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an accomplished and professional organization in a period of high growth and development.
This is a fast paced, high energy, 360 end-to-end recruitment position that requires very high levels of attention to detail, the ability to use data to drive decisions and update stakeholders, superior organizational ability, exceptional stakeholder management and a genuine can-do attitude.
You will relish the challenge and seniority of the stakeholder population and will eloquently and articulately work amongst this group to fulfil the recruitment need to drive the wider business growth agenda.
What you’ll do
Full end to end recruitment role, supporting all recruitment initiatives including but not limited to:
- A 360-recruitment position where you will be required to be the subject matter expert and offer counsel and advice as well as lead the end-to-end recruitment process for all activity for all levels of Digital hires across the UK.
- Ensure Diversity & Inclusion plays a major part in all Talent Acquisition efforts, as a firm we take D&I very seriously and Talent Acquisition plays a critical part in this.
- You will own and drive the recruitment agenda for the Digital business and in accordance with the wider EMEA initiative and support the business locally to ensure that all recruitment activity is delivered to the highest standard along with the delivery of exceptional candidate experience.
- Working directly with stakeholders, the Head of EMEA Talent Acquisition, People Business Partners, People Operations, Staffing and Resourcing Manager.
- Understand the business context for the roles; succession planning, growth, attrition, and align recruitment to the strategy ensuring it is befitting for the business community and our unique employer brand.
- Own the recruitment campaign and take responsibility for all routes to market and candidate attraction strategies.
- Work with business schools and academic institutions to partner on junior hiring (MBA. Master, MIM level), hosting events and utilizing the business schools as a source for talent.
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party recruitment partners ensuring they are briefed and commercially aligned to AlixPartners needs.
- Ensure CVs are efficiently reviewed and shortlisted and feedback is given to the referring source in a timely manner and in keeping with recruitment SLAs.
- Conduct initial interview with shortlisted candidates to ensure they are appropriate for the business and role.
- Be accountable for timely and efficient Interviews and assessments to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Be the advocate / link between the candidate and the business – stay in direct contact with the candidate providing updates and status regardless of the original source of the candidate.
- Full optimization and utilization of the firm’s applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
- Ensure thorough reporting and communication of recruitment metrics, market trends and intelligence to EMEA Talent Acquisition Director, client stakeholders and People Business Partners.
- Ensure consistent and thorough management of the candidate from offer through to onboarding.
- Ad hoc project work to support both the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director, EMEA Talent Acquisition team and the wider People Team as needed.
What you’ll need
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred (but not essential).
- Recruitment experience hiring digital professionals (required), within a consulting or professional services environment (preferred)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required; database and HR information system experience preferred (Greenhouse and/ or Oracle).
- An understanding of, or previous exposure to HR administration activities understanding the synergy between recruitment and the wider HR function.
- Ideally Multi-lingual – English mandatory, other languages are desirable.
- Must be familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to professionally manage expectations, drive communication and operate with clarity and transparency.
- Proactive and takes the initiative; always exhibiting a can-do attitude by being willing to get involved whenever and wherever necessary.
- Understands the urgency and confidentiality of the recruiting function and broader HR team.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, efficient with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Approachable and able to interact and relate to people at all levels including senior management within a professional services environment.
- Team player with collaborative attitude and actions and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work to structured and time pressured deadlines
- Has a strong desire to constantly upgrade own knowledge
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program. AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
<p><span style="color: #ffffff;">#LI-Hybrid </span></p>
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.