Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, Digital
Corporate Services - People Chicago
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Corporate Services people may be able to work remotely up to two days per week. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
What you’ll do
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - Digital will play a critical role in executing the day-to-day candidate sourcing strategy as part of our Talent Acquisition team. You will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and inclusive pools of top talented candidates across an extensive portfolio of new and existing areas, within one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of the company. You will act as a Talent Advisor to both your recruiting partners and our hiring leaders. You will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests, and motivations. You will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a data-driven manner to contribute towards driving the continuous evolution of our team.
Known internally as Talent Acquisition Senior Professional – Sourcing, the role will report to People Business Partner Director – DIG and can be located in Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA, Southfield, MI; or New York, NY. Paid relocation is not available.
- Establish and maintain a consistent high-quality pipeline of passive and interested technical talent that is diverse, inclusive and relevant
- Utilize knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques to identify niche talent, including advanced Boolean searches, referrals, and through the use of top talent sourcing tools
- Interact with talent, drive interest in AlixPartners and convert talent to candidates
- Maintain candidate databases (CRM) and applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Drive the importance of market data and know how to strategically research and plan a data driven sourcing approach
- Use market data to build a visual representation of the market landscape, using it to influence important recommendations regarding the search and the development of talent pipelines
- Prioritize candidate experience with every candidate you connect with and seek to understand their motivations by promoting our Employer Brand and Value Proposition
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities
What you’ll need
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant technical sourcing or research experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business, or related field. Relevant business experience may be considered in lieu of education
- Experience conducting talent related research or talent sourcing within a corporate setting, through an agency, or with a research firm
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with a diverse pool of niche technical talent
- Proven ability to discover, organize, and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions
- Organized workstyle; effectively manages and prioritizes workload, pays attention to detail, assumes and manages multiple tasks without close supervision, adapts to change, and consistently meets deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for providing distinguished customer service
- Experienced and comfortable working and communicating directly with senior executives and professional staff
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to work full time in an office and/or remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.