Enterprise Improvement Consultant
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement Dubai
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you'll do
The Enterprise Improvement (EI) practice is experiencing significant growth. Here you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Our clients are top-tier, household brands from a diverse range of sectors. We also advise a number of the leading private equity firms, supporting them on accelerating value creation within their portfolio companies, as well as on transaction-related matters.
What you'll need
The Consultant is an entry level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modelling skills are all characteristics of successful Consultants.
- Master’s degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Engineering (or foreign equivalent) preferable
- Minimum of two/three years of relevant experience
- Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Arabic strongly preferred, other languages a plus
- Willingness to travel
- You will either have a work permit for UAE and Saudi or be able to obtain such (administrative support will be provided by AlixPartners to obtain permits); in principle, ability to obtain work permit to travel and work across EU.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.