Enterprise Improvement Director
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement Seoul
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
In this leadership role, you will work with others and be instrumental in developing and building a business in your area(s) of expertise. To be successful, you are commercially savvy, with a passion for and track record of business development contributions in a professional services environment.
What you'll need
- Minimum 15+ years of business experience or equivalent and a minimum of 5+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean is a must
- Hands-on operational experience is required
- Recognized for deep skills and passion as a specialist in specific industries/service(s) area(s) (e.g., any combination of industry or service areas such as; supply chain, profitability, logistics, procurement, revenue growth, retail, manufacturing, auto, consumer, process industries, etc.)
- Consistent track record of successfully structuring and leading client engagements to desired results, delivering hard dollar savings meeting or exceeding client expectations
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Understands and adapts to complex client environments and situations. Skilled at defining, communicating, motivating and driving change at executive levels and across the broader community of stakeholders
- Master negotiator, proficient with complex/sophisticated negotiations
- Views problems from the ‘big picture point of view’, recognizing critical areas to drive into more detail. Quickly structures approaches to solve complex problems. Balanced and flexible, anticipates and changes direction as necessary
- Synthesizes information rapidly and applies good business judgment driving quickly to deep insights into possible impacts and solutions
- A thought leader, innovative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches
- Effectively plans for and proactively mitigates risks on projects and work-streams
- Experience with proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest. In addition to self, generates growing demand for other firm resources in prospective and existing clients. Demonstrated ability to consistently extend work for him/herself and others team members on client projects. Identifies and cultivates new opportunities
- Expert written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development
- Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Commands the room, handles executive and difficult audiences well. Readily adapts style and message appropriately to audience and circumstance. Outstanding at impromptu communication under pressure
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Engenders client confidence and trust with executives at all levels. Builds counselling relationships with clients and peers
- Analytical, adept at quickly defining, aligning and scaling data modelling & management approach with the client needs. Ensures 80/20 approach to rapidly draw conclusions. Skilled and quickly identifying anomalies, inconsistencies, errors and conclusions
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications
- Openness for occasional travel
- Master’s/ MBA degree preferred, but will consider valid experience in conjunction with a Bachelor's degree in lieu of Graduate degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), protected veteran status or status as a disabled individual. AlixPartners is a proud Bronze award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.