Enterprise Improvement Vice President
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement Milan
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
The Enterprise Improvement (EI) practice is experiencing significant growth. Here you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Our clients are top-tier, household brands from a diverse range of sectors. We also advise a number of the leading private equity firms, supporting them on accelerating value creation within their portfolio companies, as well as on transaction-related matters.
What you'll do
Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, using their skills and experience to build measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analyzing corporate performance, business modeling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations. As part of our collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to achieve extraordinary results in our fast-paced environment, with continuous opportunities to pursue your professional development, career interests and growth aspirations.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- A minimum of four up to eight years of experience, preferably with a mix of consulting and industry.
- Specific experience and project leadership in a range of business-critical topics such as: cost optimization, working capital management, operations improvement, M&A, profitable top-line growth, Technical Cost Reduction.
- Preferred experience in Industrial goods, Automotive, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods & Retail or Technology, Media & Telecommunications.
- MBA; Master’s degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Engineering (or foreign equivalent) preferable
- Extraordinary analytical and critical thinking skills.
- A track record of delivering hands-on, quality work products in multiple work streams, and the ability to take full responsibility for several areas.
- Excellent relationship management with stakeholders while achieving results.
- Proven team working attitude and potential leadership skills.
- Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure.
- True passion for achieving ambitious results.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills.
- Fluency in Italian and English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.