Digital Vice President
Client Services - Technology & Digital Milan
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
IT Transformation consultants sit within the overarching Digital team to provide independent, senior-level expertise that enables executives to drive value from Technology and as a result to improve business performance.
The Vice President will join a team of experienced professionals who have previously held senior Technology roles in large corporates.
The depth of our colleagues’ experience enables us to exert a rapid and sustainable impact across:
- Digital and Technology strategy development, operating model, capability and governance design
- Product strategy and innovation, assisting our clients with the strategy and execution of growing the digital capability of their products and services
- IT cost reduction, IT outsourcing and end to end IT Transformation
- IT platform/systems/infrastructure review, re-platforming, rationalization and consolidation activities
- IT due diligence, carve-out, and merger integration planning and execution
- IT crisis management, interim IT leadership roles, and project turnaround
- The Vice Presidents will work collaboratively with the leadership to deliver analysis, reports and various other elements of client engagements. They will typically work on a small number of projects at any given time bringing a flexible and adaptable approach.
Provide support on projects of all sizes, from inception through to completion, with an emphasis on reconciling technical requirements and scope with available resources and technology
Support the AlixPartners team in leading all aspects of Technology in critical situations requiring time critical improvement
Contribute technical and consulting expertise in: Digital and Technology strategy, Product strategy and innovation, IT operating model, organization & governance, IT cost reduction, IT strategic sourcing, turnaround of large scale “troubled” projects, operational due diligence, Company Separation (Carve-out) or integration (Merger) projects, IT complexity reduction, or platforms/infrastructure consolidation
Contribute to our Digital practice and thought leadership development initiatives
Participating in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- MBA; Engineering, Information Systems, IT or equivalent Master’s degree
- A minimum of 4 to 7 years of applicable professional IT in-house or consulting experience.
- Fluent in Italian (mother-tongue level) and English; an additional language would be helpful.
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities, with knowledge of presentation tools, including PowerPoint and Visio.
- Technical knowledge and experience of IT strategy, infrastructure, architecture, cost reduction, or turnaround projects.
- Experience of implementing projects in an Agile-derived environment.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions, such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft.
- Current EMEA citizenship; passport holder and/or work authorization in EMEA.
- You will have your own documents or work permits in place that enable you to travel and work across the European Union.
- Willing to travel extensively, sometimes at short notice.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.