Enterprise Improvement, Senior Vice President, Private Equity
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
Our Enterprise Improvement (EI) teams work with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analyzing corporate performance, business modelling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations.
Our structure is there to support the growth of seasoned entrepreneurs with either a specialist sub-sector or functional focus or indeed with the experience and credibility to advise on multiple facets covered by our Private Equity community.
We are a preferred advisor to several the leading private equity firms supporting them on pre and post deal work, accelerating value creation within their portfolio companies as well as on transaction related matters.
The Private Equity practice is experiencing an unparalleled phase of growth during which you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. We are seeking new colleagues who can work with our clients with a key focus on pre-deal operational due diligence and strategy reviews, post deal transformation and change implementation, 100 day planning, carve-out and post-merger integration and value creation projects.
What you’ll need
- Extensive and relevant experience preferably pre-deal (operational due diligence, carve-out planning) across a range of clients.
- Experience of managing Private Equity accounts
- Specific experience and project leadership in a range of business-critical topics' such as performance improvement, operating model design, M&A, working capital management and top-line growth
- Deep understanding of business issues and the ability to communicate them effectively to Senior stakeholders and clients
- Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure
- Experience in a consulting environment
- True passion for achieving ambitious results
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skill
- Financial Literacy and Modelling
- Programming skills nice to have
- Excellent relationship management with stakeholders while achieving results
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Master’s degree and / or an MBA, and evidence of a strong academic record. A degree in Business, Finance or Engineering is preferable but not essential.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. www.alixpartners.com
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.