CIO Advisory Senior Vice President
Client Services - Technology & Digital United States
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
- Leading projects from inception through to completion including Due Diligences and Quick Strikes, and delivering high-quality results in the following key offerings: Digital Transformation / Digital Strategy, IT Optimization, Roadmap infrastructure, ERP Selection / Strategy, IT Cost Rationalization, Cloud Migration, Next Generation Program Management Office (Project Rescue, Portfolio Management, Agile / Scalable Architecture), Analytics Architecture and Strategy including Data Strategy.
- Guiding the client through the change management cycle, while defining, communicating and motivating the change.
- Providing unparallel customer service while engendering client confidence and trust with executives at all levels, by utilizing exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Leading a large group or program across many projects and cities, by skillfully allocating time and resources.
- Effectively planning and proactively mitigating risks on projects and work streams, to improve operations through process improvement/redesign and utilizing technology to help reduce workload demands.
- Applying your expertise of IT Outsourcing including the vendor landscape, economic analysis, delivery improvement opportunities, transition planning and contract negotiations, when needed.
- Sharing your experience in organizational design, functional requirements/responsibilities and key process flows across a variety of front and back office functions with your team, to achieve high quality results.
- Partnering on creation and establishment of Centers of Excellence and Shared Services Organizations.
The Senior Vice President, CIO Advisory is a consulting role located in the United States and reports to CIO Advisory Director. (Relocation assistance may be available for this position.)
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree is required. Advanced degrees in technical concentrations are a plus.
- At least ten (10) years of applicable professional and consulting experience.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team leadership, mentorship and conflict resolutions skills.
- Experience in IT and/or operational management consulting, as well as with large-scale PMO is helpful.
- Experience leading small projects and multiple work streams of larger projects.
- Willingness to travel 75% and work long hours if necessary to meet client demands
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Client Services people may combine client-site, AlixPartners office and remote working. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
AlixPartners requires COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for this position, subject to reasonable accommodation.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.