Turnaround and Restructuring Services Consultant
Client Services - Turnaround & Restructuring Milan
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
The Turnaround & Restructuring Services practice is experiencing significant growth, during which you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Composed of the most respected turnaround professionals in the industry, AlixPartners is widely recognised for its long and successful record in helping its clients resolve urgent situations and implement rapid change. Our professionals share a practical, results-oriented mind-set underpinned by the understanding that, under such situations, failure is not an option. We work side-by-side with both management teams and key stakeholders to provide a broad range of services in relation to companies facing strategic, financial, and operational challenges.
What you'll do
The TRS Consultant role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modelling, data management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modelling skills are all characteristics of successful TRS Consultants.
What you'll need
- Master’s degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance (or foreign equivalent) preferable. MBA a plus
- Ideal: a minimum of one year of relevant financial/operational restructuring experience gained in consulting, private equity, banking or industry.
- Experience in financial/operational restructuring situations such as: Financial and operational turnaround programmes; Cash and working capital management; Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models; Formulating, reviewing and analysing business plans and financial forecasts; Implementation of cost reduction programmes; Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles; Balance sheet restructurings.
- Good financial analysis and modelling skills with a solid understanding of financial statements. A track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills. Fluency in Italian and English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including: executing projects according to established team norms, defining roles, and expectations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, with the high-energy, flexibility and adaptability required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.