Talent Acquisition IT Recruiter, Digital
Corporate Services - People Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prioritize diversity and inclusion, the intellectual curiosity, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, Corporate Services people may be generally able to work remotely up to two days per week. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is a new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
What you’ll do
As the Talent Acquisition IT Recruiter - Digital you will play a critical role in executing the day-to-day candidate sourcing strategy as part of our Talent Acquisition team. You will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and inclusive pools of top talented candidates across an extensive portfolio of new and existing areas, within one of the fastest growing and most exciting communities of the company. You will act as a Talent Advisor to both your recruiting partners and our hiring managers. You will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests, and motivations. You will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a data-driven manner to contribute towards driving the continuous evolution of our team.
- Establish and maintain a consistent high-quality pipeline of passive and interested technical talent that is relevant while diverse and inclusive.
- Utilize knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques to identify niche talent, including advanced Boolean searches, referrals, and thorough use of top talent sourcing tools. Also, working with agencies, identifying events, and Talent Acquisition initiatives to be implemented.
- Interact with talent, drive interest in AlixPartners and convert talent to candidates.
- Maintain candidate databases (CRM) and applicant tracking system (ATS). Green House is the ATS currently used.
- Ability to deliver reporting and follow-up information to hiring managers and other relevant parties.
- Drive the importance of market data and know how to strategically research and plan a data-driven sourcing approach.
- Use market data to build a visual representation of its landscape, using it to influence important recommendations regarding the search and the development of talent pipelines.
- Prioritize experience with every candidate you connect with and seek to understand their motivations by promoting our Employer Brand and Value Proposition.
- Close interactions with Hiring Managers and interviewers, training them on the recruitment process.
- Ensure the process is streamlined and constantly seek for ways to improve speed to deliver.
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant technical recruiting and sourcing or research experience.
- Experience in IT Recruitment is mandatory, and experience in Data and Software Development roles will be a plus. Experience on Professional Services recruitment will be valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business, or related field. Relevant business experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Experience conducting talent related research or talent sourcing within a corporate setting, through an agency, or with a research firm.
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with a diverse pool of niche technical talent.
- Proven ability to discover, organize, and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions.
- Organized workstyle: effectively manage and prioritize workload, pay attention to detail, assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt yourself to change, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for providing distinguished customer service.
- Experienced and comfortable working and communicating directly with senior executives and professional staff.
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment, through a hybrid model.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. You can learn more about our Culture and Career Development opportunities,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.