Technical Support Professional
Client Services - Technology & Digital Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? Here, at AlixPartners your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
In this critical role on AlixPartners’ team, you will provide technical and business support to our consultants for all web applications.
This position also requires strong scripting skills to automate manual tasks and inefficiencies.
- Work closely with clients (consultants, external users, etc.) in providing hand-on product and tool support, Q&A, documentation
- Ability to demonstrate & speak-to product / product features to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL server languages Troubleshoot / root cause analysis for live product issues with clients
- Participate in the creation (or modification) of documentation related to system configuration, policies, and best-practices and procedures
- Analyze, report, and advise on various systems and application issues
- Provide day-to-day technical, administrative, and functional support for the various platforms and systems
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of progressive experience in supporting internal and external users and troubleshooting web-based applications, from a front-end & back-end perspective
- 2+ years of experience with SQL or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly research new platforms and issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English). Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Additional technical skills: SQL or other querying language, Python, JS, HTML, CSS, PowerBI or Tableau is a plus.
- Organized workstyle to effectively manage and prioritize workload, pay attention to detail, assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt yourself to change, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Experience working and communicating directly with Directors and colleagues.
- Concisely presents information with applicable level of detail to the audience.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. You can learn more about our Culture and Career Development opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.