Turnaround & Restructuring Services Senior Vice President
Client Services - Turnaround & Restructuring London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
The Turnaround & Restructuring Services practice is experiencing significant growth, during which you will be able to access a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Composed of the most respected financial restructuring professionals in the industry, AlixPartners is widely recognised for its long and successful record in helping its clients resolve a range of scenarios. We work side-by-side with both management teams and key stakeholders to provide a broad range of services in relation to companies facing strategic, financial, and operational challenges.
We now have an opportunity in London for a Senior Vice President (SVP) to join the team. SVPs are senior Project Managers in our structure and are seen as the future leaders of AlixPartners. We are looking for smart and pragmatic individuals who can operate on a range of UK based and international engagements. We are keen to attract someone who can contribute to AlixPartners’ enviable reputation for driving positive change for the immediate and long-term success of our clients. SVPs lead commercially successful engagements in a professional and energetic manner. They collaborate with colleagues across the world as well as engage with, and promote, the firm’s broader capabilities.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Relevant project management experience in financial restructuring gained in a blue-chip advisory firm.
- University degree as well as a relevant professional accounting qualification.
- A breadth of project exposure in both stressed and distressed client situations.
- Experience in some of the following is desirable:
- Financial turnaround programmes
- Interim CFO Advisory
- Treasury, cash and working capital management
- Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
- Independent Business Reviews
- Formulating, reviewing and analysing business plans and financial forecasts
- Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with a solid understanding of financial statements.
- Used to delivering high-value work to meet client needs.
- Experience of supervising other professionals, acting as a positive role model and able to motivate others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of emotional intelligence
- Advanced written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Articulate communication of information, with audience-appropriate adaption.
- Delivery of influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, tuition reimbursement).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.