Cyber Security Senior Vice President
Client Services - Technology & Digital London
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
Our cybersecurity team focus on advising our clients on the ever-increasing threats faced by their businesses. Our approach is business-centric; helping clients to understand, express and manage their risk in business terms to align their cybersecurity investment and resources to their business risk appetite.
We are seeking high energy, high impact individuals to join our growing team and who have the experience that counts when it really matters. Cybersecurity is a core part of the AlixPartners’ growth strategy, as such you will be joining a highly motivated global team with almost limitless opportunities to work across industry segments and develop your own skill set.
You can expect to work on a range of engagements across the domains of cybersecurity from risk assessment to post-breach response. The nature of our business is fast paced, and we often work in environments meaning you need to be able to work accurately and quickly with minimal oversight. Our client engagements are demanding and as such we offer an excellent rewards package.
You will understand the status and nature of our clients’ cybersecurity operations including cost effectiveness and capability maturity, utilising common frameworks (NIST, ISF & ISO) to:
- Conduct cybersecurity due-diligence assessments.
- Develop detailed and costed cybersecurity improvement programmes based on strategic objectives, available resources and risk appetite.
- Perform rapid value protection assessments providing immediate advice to organisations to prevent information leakage.
- Act as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders with strong project management skills to deliver specific components of a security road map/programme, in an advisory or interim role.
- Support projects alongside the CISO in the delivery of their leadership, programme and operational responsibilities; and to be comfortable operating at this level.
- We also frequently support colleagues and clients in:
- Completion of business centric cybersecurity risk assessments.
- Performing analysis of cybersecurity and technology controls.
- Providing subject matter expertise as part of large-scale digital transformations.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred alongside relevant technical qualifications (eg. CISSP or equivalent)
- Prior cybersecurity consulting experience is essential. Complementary industry experience in addition to a consulting background would be highly appealing.
- A demonstrated expertise in Security Architecture and/or Security Operational processes.
- Demonstrated experience and ability of working across small projects and multiple work streams of larger projects; Programme or project management office (PMO) experience desirable.
- Excellent writing and communication / presentation capabilities.
- Familiarity and competence in presentation and basic analytics tools – PowerPoint, Visio, Tableau, Excel.
- A passion for driving projects that enable clients to achieve their cybersecurity and strategic objectives, underpinned with an ambition to develop leadership skills and a career within the practice.
- A strong commitment to operating within a diverse workforce and for embracing and enhancing our inclusive culture.
- Solutions focussed and commercially aware with an ability to deliver expertise in critical and urgent situations, requiring rapid improvement.
- A focus on achieving success in individual and team projects while operating in a highly collaborative manner with the ability to develop buy-in from a wide range of stakeholders.
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to produce clear and accurate written outputs.
- Fluency in English and fluency in another language a bonus. German, French, Spanish preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, tuition reimbursement).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.