Performance Improvement Vice President
Client Services - Performance Improvement Tokyo
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
As a Performance Improvement Vice President, you will be responsible for analysing corporate performance, business modelling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of business experience
- 3+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese is a must
- Hands-on operational experience is required
- Analytical, capable of developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics
- Synthesizes complex analysis, and identifies implications with attention to detail
- Experience assisting with proposal development in professional services environment
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Understands client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas. Builds and drives the case for change on related work streams and projects
- Proficient with complex and sophisticated negotiations
- Independently structures problem solving approaches and adapts quickly to changing direction
- Innovative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches
- Effectively plans for and mitigates risks on projects and work streams
- Advanced written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development. Articulately communicates information and adapts communication effectively to the audience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds counselling relationships with clients and peers
- Works effectively with others. Capable of ‘flexing’ between big picture strategy and detailed focus.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications
- Openness for occasional travel
- Bachelor's degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or foreign equivalent. Master’s/ MBA degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.