Client Services - Digital Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? Here, at AlixPartners your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients.
In this role, you will be a key part of the software development team and process. You will be highlighting problem areas and tracking bugs that hinder usability and performance. As a QA, you will be liaising with Design, Developers and Product to identify and test key features. Apart from testing, you should be able to develop well-planned and structured test cases. In this critical role on AlixPartners’ team, you will provide technical and business support to our consultants for all web applications.
This is role requires a high level of detail-orientation, troubleshooting abilities and a strong technical background.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities.
- Coordinating with the Design Team to discuss verification protocols.
- Suggesting automated software test procedures.
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes.
- Creating test cases.
- Preparing automation scripts and detailed test reports.
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents.
- Conducting regression testing, when needed.
- Monitoring quality assurance metrics and process results.
What you’ll need
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Good knowledge of unit testing tools like Jest or Mocha.
- Expertise in automation testing tools like WebdriverIO and Selenium.
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases.
- Basic knowledge of deployment process (CI/CD).
- Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum.
- Organized workstyle to effectively manage and prioritize workload, pay attention to detail, assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt yourself to change, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Experience working and communicating directly with Directors and colleagues.
- Concisely presents information with applicable level of detail to the audience.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Authorized to work in Argentina and travel freely internationally without restrictions or visa sponsorship.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and travel to meet client demands, if necessary.
- Desire to actively engage in geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. You can learn more about our Culture and Career Development opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.