Client Services - Digital Buenos Aires
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
What you’ll do
Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? Here, at AlixPartners your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients. You will sit shoulder-to-shoulder with C-Level executives to address the issues that sit at the top of their agendas - and often become front-page news.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
In this role, you will ….
- Leverage publicly available data to create hypothesis and estimate value creation levers
- Interview industry experts (internal and external) to gain insights on a given industry for baseline estimations.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders, with the ability to build relationships, influence, and provide advice to key decision-makers.
- Prepare client-ready documents and compelling presentation materials.
- Use creativity and innovation to generate insights on companies (web scrape, analytics, benchmarking, reports)
What you’ll need
- Completed bachelor's degree with focus in Finance or Business Management. Advanced degrees or certifications a plus but not required (MBA, CFA, etc).
- 3-7 years of relevant experience as an analyst in an investment, finance, private equity, investment banking, or related role.
- 2-3 years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment with client facing.
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and an ability to create in-depth financial analyses via modeling. Experience with Data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, preferred.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong grasp of financial statements, principles and concepts critical to Due Diligences (IRR, NPV, ROI, ROC, Yields, etc.)
- Experience in leveraging publicly available data to create hypothesis and estimate value creation.
- Experience leading/coordinating teams and evaluating their performance, preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience with expert network interviews.
- Ability to rapidly analyze qualitative and quantitative information and accurately articulate conclusions and recommendations.
- Capability to be a creative, innovative problem solver —but using simple ideas.
- Highly developed verbal and written-communication skills.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, and self-motivated with track record of meeting tight deadlines in time sensitive situations while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; team-oriented.
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations.
- Comfort and familiarity with basic finance and accounting theory.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bilingual - Spanish & English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Authorized to work in Argentina and travel freely internationally without restrictions or visa sponsorship.
- Desire to actively engage in geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to work in an office and within a remote environment.
- Physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
This position affords a path of growth in a small, expanding team creating a practice not currently existing in Argentina.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities. AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. You can learn more about our Culture and Career Development opportunities,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.