Performance Improvement, Consumer Products & Retail, Vice President
Client Services - Performance Improvement Paris
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. By understanding, respecting, and honoring the needs of our employees, clients, and communities, AlixPartners actively promotes an inclusive environment. We strongly believe in the value that diversity brings to our experiences and are committed to the perpetual enhancements of initiatives, policies, and practices. We hold ourselves accountable by providing the space for authenticity, growth, and equity for everyone.
AlixPartners has embraced a hybrid work model to provide flexibility and support our employees’ work-life integration. Our hybrid model combines a mix of in-person (at client site or AlixPartners office) and remote working. Travel is part of this position, but the frequency may vary based on client, team, and individual circumstances.
What you’ll do
An opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join our Consumer Products & Retail team in Paris. The profile expected will have developed functional skills in Operations, Supply chain, Procurement. The competencies could have been developed in several sectors such as Consumer goods and Retail.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- Minimum relevant years of professional experience of 4- 10 years
- Track record in successful implementation of bringing bottom line improvement at client or company
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas in operational improvement including engineering manufacturing(footprint optimization, lean manufacturing), supply chain (logistics, procurement), top line improvement (pricing, growth), retail, consumer goods, process industries
- Demonstrate own professional network
- High level of academic achievement or professional qualification
- Education: top engineering or business school
- Ideally, Mix of industry and consulting experience, or experience in top consulting firms
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluency in English and French is critical; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Adaptable and proficient with change in a practical environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, with the high-energy, flexibility and adaptability required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers.
- Must be hands-on, number savvy, highly analytical with attention to detail, dedicated, entrepreneurial, able to work autonomously, great teammate, credible communicator, with mature and professional style
- Able to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines and make decisions
- Possesses strong attention to details, able to produce clear and accurate written outputs
- Confident when talking to clients
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.