Performance Improvement Senior Vice President
Client Services - Performance Improvement United States
What you’ll do
Are you interested in a future that exceeds your expectations? AlixPartners, a leading global consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Vice President who is passionate about delivering high value, complex opportunities. Our advisory/consulting organization is distinctive - you would have the opportunity to work on situations that are literally on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, as well as at the top of Board Room agendas. We work for owners, boards and CEOs and they hire AlixPartners to assist on solving their most complex, highest value opportunities.
Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, using their skills and experience to build measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for leading projects, analyzing corporate performance, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvement in your industry or functional area(s) of expertise in ‘high stakes’ situations. As part of our collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to achieve exceptional results in our fast-paced environment, with continuous opportunities to pursue your professional development, career interests and growth aspirations.
This is a full time Performance Improvement Senior Vice President position. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- 8–15 years of business experience
- 2+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment preferred.
- Recognized for deep skills and passion as a specialist in specific industries/service(s) area(s) (e.g., any combination of industry or service areas such as; supply chain, profitability, logistics, procurement, revenue growth, retail, manufacturing, consumer, process industries, aerospace, high tech, business services, restaurant, automotive, private equity, financial services, life sciences, etc.)
- Experienced with leading and managing complex work streams and projects.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment.
- Understands client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas. Builds and drives the case for change on related work streams and projects.
- Proficient with complex and sophisticated negotiations.
- Independently structures problem solving approaches and adapts quickly to changing direction.
- Synthesizes complex analysis and identifies implications with attention to detail.
- Creative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches.
- Effectively plans for and mitigates risks on projects and work streams.
- Experienced with proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest.
- Advanced written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development. Articulately communicates information and adapts communication effectively to the audience.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers.
- Works effectively with others. Capable of ‘flexing’ between big picture strategy and detailed focus.
- Analytical, capable of developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or foreign equivalent. Master’s degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to work outside of normal U.S. business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement, identity theft protection, and mental wellness support. Employees will also receive a generous paid leave policy including vacation/personal time starting at 5.67 hours per pay period, sick time up to 80 hours annually, parental leave and twelve holidays.
The salary range for this role takes into account a number of factors and is between $175,000 - $275,000 with potential eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus.
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.