Performance Improvement Vice President
Client Services - Performance Improvement Milan
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. By understanding, respecting, and honoring the needs of our employees, clients, and communities, AlixPartners actively promotes an inclusive environment. We strongly believe in the value that diversity brings to our experiences and are committed to the perpetual enhancements of initiatives, policies, and practices. We hold ourselves accountable by providing the space for authenticity, growth, and equity for everyone.
AlixPartners has embraced a hybrid work model to provide flexibility and support our employees’ work-life integration. Our hybrid model combines a mix of in-person (at client site or AlixPartners office) and remote working. Travel is part of this position, but the frequency may vary based on client, team, and individual circumstances.
What you’ll do
An opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join our Performance Improvement team in Milan.
The Performance Improvement team works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. The team helps our clients deliver significant improvement in business performance and enterprise value across various industries through five key areas: revenue growth, profit improvement, cash management, digital enablement, and organizational effectiveness.
Suitable candidates for this position will have a strong suite of consulting and operational knowledge; you will be working alongside experienced staff with practical, real-world experience that can swiftly identify opportunities and real issues. Experience in working with operational due diligence and operations issues in an industrial environment (Operations, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial goods, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods or Technology, Media & Telecommunications) with both industry and Consulting experience would be of great advantage.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Master’s degree and / or an MBA, and evidence of a strong academic record.
- A degree in Business, Finance or Engineering is preferable but not essential.
- Preferred experience in Operations, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial goods, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods or Technology, Media & Telecommunications.
- Extensive and relevant experience preferably with a mix of consulting and industry.
- Demonstrable track record in achieving implementation oriented, qualitative solutions in multiple workstreams.
- Deep understanding of business issues and the ability to communicate them effectively to team leaders and clients.
- Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure.
- True passion for achieving ambitious results.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills along with strong financial literacy and modelling.
- Passion for retail and a contributor to / participant in industry events / conferences.
- Excellent relationship management with c-suite stakeholders while achieving results.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefit program.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.