Executive Recruiter – Partner & PMD Recruitment
Corporate Services - People Dusseldorf
AlixPartners is a management consulting and advisory firm, headquartered in New York, New York. Founded in 1981, the firm provides a wide array of services such as corporate turnaround, performance improvement, crisis management, corporate restructuring, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, valuations. Additionally, the firm also offers bankruptcy, and intellectual property advisory services, litigation, and economic consulting services. AlixPartners caters to business products, and services, energy, financial services, healthcare, information technology, infrastructure, manufacturing, life science, and cybersecurity sectors.
At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. By understanding, respecting, and honoring the needs of our employees, clients, and communities, AlixPartners actively promotes an inclusive environment. We strongly believe in the value that diversity brings to our experiences and are committed to the perpetual enhancements of initiatives, policies, and practices. We hold ourselves accountable by providing the space for authenticity, growth, and equity for everyone.
AlixPartners has embraced a hybrid work model to provide flexibility and support our employees’ work-life integration. Our hybrid model combines a mix of in-person at an AlixPartners office and remote working.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Global Head, Partner and PMD Recruiting, this role is based either in London, England or Munich or Dusseldorf, Germany. It will partner with business leaders throughout AlixPartners to find, source, assess, and hire the best Partner and Partner & Managing Director-level leaders for the firm.
In achieving this goal, the PMD Recruiting Talent Acquisition Manager will directly align the talent acquisition strategy and execution to key business drivers, e.g., clients, revenue, growth areas, emerging markets, operational risk, infrastructure, and people. They will also deliver a diverse talent pipeline required to achieve strategic business goals and to provide necessary intellectual capital.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Manage and own the end-to-nearly-end recruitment process for Partner and Partner & Managing Director talent that includes candidate experience through the offer acceptance process and transition to onboarding.
- Conduct market research and directly source Partner and Partner & Managing Director candidates with tailored outreach, cultivation, and assessment techniques.
- Occasionally, and selectively, partner with third party executive search firms to source top talent.
- Be an ambassador for the firm; deliver world class relationship management to clients and candidates; clearly articulate the commercial business context, role description, and AlixPartners’ value proposition to every candidate.
- Work closely with hiring stakeholders and the DE&I team to source representative executive level talent pools.
- Author and edit candidate write ups, interview prep materials, and executive hiring packets that are aligned to the business needs, exhibiting a strong knowledge of the firm’s KPIs and drivers.
- Research, understand, and communicate market intelligence relevant to the firm’s target labor market to hiring stakeholders and firm leaders, creating a competitive advantage through market knowledge.
- Create an unparalleled candidate experience through clear and timely communication with candidates and driving alignment across hiring stakeholders.
- Create and own reporting for hiring managers and firm leaders on relevant recruiting topics.
- Take pride in maintaining a flawless database of information on searches and individuals, as legally allowed.
- Have knowledge of general recruiting, compensation, and employment laws in our core operating countries.
- Function as a respected expert for executive recruiting to AlixPartners’ business leaders; use a data-driven approach to communicate the recruiting ‘story’ to stakeholders.
- Partner with colleagues in Talent Acquisition on strategic initiatives including the management of hiring plans that are aligned to firm growth objectives, utilization, leverage changes, and profitability.
- Partner with colleagues in the People Business team on hiring plans, onboarding, data management, reporting, and overall candidate experience.
- Partner with colleagues in the Partnership Matters and Legal offices on contracts, clauses, restrictions and other relevant topics.
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Considerable firsthand talent acquisition experience with a proven focus on recruiting for executive levels, ideally in a professional service or retained search firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related field. Relevant business experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Experience leading multi-jurisdictional recruitment functions and delivering a high touch recruitment service; extensive experience creating and delivering direct sourcing efforts to attract executive level candidates.
- Exceptional communications skills and gravitas, able to build relationships with firm leaders and candidates.
- Proven track record of taking a commercial approach to Talent Acquisition, driving demonstrable ROI, ideally in a complex matrix environment.
- Proven ability to discover, organize, and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required; ability to quickly synthesize data using pivot tables or lookups highly preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English and the ability to listen and articulate effectively to a wide audience, including executive leaders and staff at all levels.
- Organized workstyle to effectively manage and prioritize workload with attention to detail. Assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt to change, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for providing distinguished customer service.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and as unique projects/needs arise.
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization.
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement, identity theft protection, and mental wellness support. Employees will also receive a generous paid leave policy.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.