Performance Improvement Vice President
Client Services - Performance Improvement Riyadh
What you’ll do
AlixPartners, a leading global consulting firm, is looking for a Vice Presidents who are passionate about delivering high value, complex opportunities. Our advisory/consulting organization is distinctive - you will have the opportunity to work on situations that are literally on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, as well as at the top of Board Room agendas. We work for owners, boards and CEOs and they hire AlixPartners to assist on solving their most complex, highest value opportunities.
Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, using their skills and experience to build measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analysing corporate performance, business modelling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations. As part of our collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to achieve extraordinary results in our fast-paced environment, with continuous opportunities to pursue your professional development, career interests and growth aspirations.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you’ll need
- Four to eight years of experience, preferably with a mix of consulting and industry, also in KSA
- Specific experience in a range of business-critical topics such as cost optimization, working capital management, operations improvement, M&A, profitable top-line growth
- A track record of delivering hands-on, quality work products in multiple work streams, and the ability to take full responsibility for several areas
- Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Engineering (or foreign equivalent) preferable
- Extraordinary analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced written communication skills experienced with preparing client ready documents as well as structuring and developing presentation materials
- Extraordinary customer service and interpersonal skills. Experience working and communicating directly with senior executives and staff
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database applications and other related tools
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required, other languages are a plus
- Excellent relationship management with stakeholders; proven team working attitude and potential leadership skills
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel extensively
- You are eligible to work in KSA and/or have a transferrable iqama.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and in particular as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program.
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.