Enterprise Improvement Intern
Client Services - Enterprise Improvement Shanghai
At AlixPartners we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work, and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners is a global firm of senior business and consulting professionals that specializes in improving corporate financial and operational performance, executing corporate turnarounds and providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services when it really matters – in urgent, high-impact situations.
What you’ll do
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results. Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, leveraging their skills and experience to create measurable, better outcomes for our clients.
As an Enterprise Improvement Intern, your job duties include:
- assist consultants to conduct a strategic supply chain and logistics project;
- interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques;
- identify data and analyze results using statistical techniques; and
- conduct other related duties as required.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
What you'll need
- 4th year university students or Masters degree student or fresh graduates;
- Be able to commit 5 working days per week;
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge in using Excel, Access or Tableau etc. programs for analyzing datasets;
- Good command of both English and Chinese; and
- Knowledge in supply chain and logistics is preferable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Bronze award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program
EMPLOYER AND JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER
All genuine AlixPartners vacancies are located on the AlixPartners website. AlixPartners does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and interviews will be held in-person or via a secure video tool. AlixPartners does not engage with candidates via platforms such as VIBER, Google Hangouts or other instant messaging platforms.