AlixPartners' Jim Blaeser shares insights in a recorded panel discussion and Q&A session
While many industrial supply chains have ground to a halt or are severely disrupted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s not too early to consider what happens next. After the crisis passes, business will resume—but how will frozen supply chains return to normal after this unprecedented disruption?
In an exclusive Industrial Exchange webinar moderated by a turnaround specialist from AlixPartners, a range of panelists from a cross-section of the industrial sector discuss the best ways to restart operations and production. Topics that are covered include:
- Industries that will be faster and slower out of the starting gate
- How the housing market will see recovery
- What happened and what will happen to maintenance?
- Overcoming logistics bottlenecks
- The lead times necessary to restart operations
- How your business can prepare for another potential freeze