A DIGITAL READINESS ASSESSMENT CAN INFORM THE START OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL JOURNEY
The assessment focuses on the organizational factors that enable digital transformation. There are five elements to digital readiness:
- Digital acuity: the digital awareness and strategic focus required to set a path for digital transformation.
- Organization design: the structure, governance, integrators, required to facilitate faster, more agile processes.
- Digital skills: the technical and business skills required to build, deploy, and use digital technology
- Change capability: the core project management and behavioral change capabilities required to execute on enterprise level change.
- Digital culture: reward speed, agility, innovation, evidence-based decisions, collaboration, empowerment, openness to learning, and transparency.