C-Suite Alignment is Critical for Effective Leadership
The executive alignment workshop builds accountability for sustained transformation. More info about outcomes and benefits will be added here, potentially as bullet points:
- Benefit number one
- Benefit number two
- Benefit number three
AlixPartners Executive Alignment Workshop
Are company leaders really on the same page?
- Big picture and operational plans – are they meaningful, clear, consistent, articulated and understood by all team members (at all levels)?
- Do people understand how their role fits into the overall picture?
- Have we been real about our strengths, team, clients, offer, environment and what we need to get us there?
- Do we have ‘real’ strategic plans that will drive our team to deliver results?
- Do people want to go through the pain of learning new habits & skills, adopting a mindset change in order to drive results?
- Is there a high level of desirability – is there a high level of motivation and engagement of the team toward your direction?
- Do we and our team truly believe we will achieve the goals set?
- Are there examples or evidence of people in the organization not buying in to the direction components (Vision and/or Strategy)?
- To what extent have you identified your key leadership activities required to support the achievement of the goals?
- Are the critical success factors clear and prioritized?
- To what extent have you identified the core capabilities that you require from a leadership perspective to get the job done?
- Are there any gaps?
- Is under-performance dealt with fairly? Do you regularly discuss performance progress against the direction you have set with the team?
- To what extent does your team take personal responsibility for results?
- How energized is the team to deliver on the vision and/or strategy?
- How motivated are they to continue pushing through the obstacles and handle the pace (without burnout)?
- How does your team know that the organization is winning?
- How visible is your leadership to each member of the team?
- Do you understand why each member of the team will continue to drive for results?