sustainable, effective and efficient outcomes DRIVEN BY THE SHARPEST FOCUS ON SHAREHOLDER VALUE
Shareholder value contribution is always highly concentrated within markets and businesses. This concentration offers significant opportunity to better focus strategies and resources to improve returns and accelerate profitable growth. Through better strategies and resource allocation, companies can develop a reinvestment advantage that leads to a sustained competitive advantage and superior shareholder returns.
Our Corporate Strategy & Transformation team believes that the best measure of a company’s success is delivering superior shareholder returns compared to industry peers. We bring the disciplines of the capital market inside a corporation and enable managers at all levels to grow the shareholder value contribution of their businesses.
We help Chief Executives and management teams develop strategies and organizational capabilities that deliver and sustain superior growth in shareholder value. Our team has worked with some of the world’s best corporations and has contributed to some of the more notable corporate success stories of the last two decades. Our work impacts corporate and business unit strategies, resource allocation, performance management – and builds a company’s ongoing management capabilities.We believe that outside advisors should build clients’ capabilities – not replace them. Through lasting improvements in management capabilities, decision processes and standards, companies can compound their reinvestment advantage over many years.
FIVE GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Chief Executives whose companies succeed in outperforming their peers share our belief in five key principles:
- Establish the right definition of winning and measure of success
- Capitalize on the fact that shareholder value is always highly concentrated
- Manage to an explicit value-improvement agenda
- Deploy differentiated strategies and resource allocation
- Build the organizational conditions and capabilities to manage shareholder value
These five tenets guide a practical and proven approach that has helped us achieve some of the most notable corporate turnarounds and success stories with our clients in recent years.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Winning in the Customer Markets–We develop differentiated business models that create more customer value and gain share of market profits
- Winning in the Capital Markets–We focus resources to maximize sustainable returns, increasing re-investable cash flow and shareholder value
- Our practical, tailored approach–Fine-tuned to each client’s unique requirements, based on our deep experience in helping some of the world’s best corporations across a range of industries.
- The end-to-end service we offer–We are uniquely positioned to complement our strategic offering for delivering shareholder value growth with our knowledge and experience as functional leaders in industry, enabling us to implement at pace and deliver sustainable, effective and efficient outcomes.
AlixPartners completes acquisition of Galt & Company
AlixPartners announces the completion of the acquisition of Galt & Company, which specializes in helping management teams achieve and sustain superior growth in shareholder value. The acquisition closed on December 31, 2021, with all Galt & Company team members joining AlixPartners.