Common business problems can be solved with real-time reporting and automation
Are any of these challenges hindering your company’s performance?
- It takes much too long to get KPI results and it’s not what is needed to drive decision-making
- Front-line sales and service teams need better technology to sell more and improve delivery
- Back-office processes are run manually in spreadsheets
- Closing the books each month is very labor-intensive and far too time-consuming
- Many people are doing the same manual work each month
- Outdated systems don’t integrate well with customers' and vendors' systems; updating or replacing is thought to be too expensive and time-consuming
- IT functions are far too decentralized and unwieldy
A lack of comprehensive and concise performance management metrics, coupled with underinvestment in automation to streamline operating processes, often hinders companies in high-growth mode.
These challenges can be addressed by promptly establishing a data-driven decision-making process which enables real-time reporting and dashboards followed by automation of manual processes and tasks.
Building the Common Data Model
The critical first step in the transformation is to establish a Common Data Model (CDM) that enables comprehensive business intelligence and process automation.AI-enabled business intelligence (BI) and automation lead to real-time reporting of KPIs that allow you to make the critical decisions needed to drive your customer-facing functions more effectively. Automation of clerical functions creates efficiencies, improves accuracy and allows your team to spend their time working smarter.
Our article series illustrates ways you can rapidly and affordably set your company on course for a digital future by quickly establishing technologies that support better customer experiences and dramatically improve operations.
Learn more about Rapid Business Technology Solutions to understand how to quickly become Future Ready in a business world that requires operating digitally to sell more at higher profits.
Enabling technologies and services:
- Business Intelligence: comprehensive reporting and dashboards across the business
- Cloud Infrastructure: development of cloud-based architecture for new applications or migration of existing applications
- Data Lakes: API-enabled data integration and transformation to multi-purpose digital platforms
- Custom Applications: data management, predictive models and automation solutions
- Software Strategy: technology roadmaps for functional requirements and future state goals
- ERP: business requirements, design, software selection and implementation management
- CRM: customer data analytics driven CRM technology design and implementation
Technology has moved from back of business, to underneath business, to being the business. Our Technology & Digital practice pioneers strategies for companies to improve revenue growth and operational efficiency.